Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

My Trip At The Zoo

Zoo


On a very sunny Friday 18/11/16 Edmund Hillary School had an opportunity to go to the Auckland Zoo.

To get to the Zoo we had to go on the bus.  After a long ride we finally got to the Zoo. The first thing we had to do is get into our groups I was with Rimma, Nickshant, Mya,Keisha and Sian.

To get the animals attention we have to be quiet. The first thing I saw was the Tiger. It was so fierce. I never imagined the Tiger to be so calm around humans because usually I see them real furious when they around humans.

My favourite animal I’ve seen in the Zoo was the rhinoceros because they kinda remind me of a unicorn. The funniest thing I saw at the Zoo was my sister falling off the water fountain and into the water she got soaked.

My favourite part of the day was looking at the elephants because they looked so healthy and very energetic. I hope when I go there next time the elephants will still be as energetic as they were.

When we were looking at wild animals Ben and I suddenly got lost because Ben decided to do his own thing and wander off. After a long time looking for my group we ended up just having lunch.

We finished our delicious lunch so Ben and I helped KPMG cleaned up. After we finished cleaning our group decided to leave us so Ben and I ended up getting lost again. We looked for both of our groups for at least an hour.

Ben and I kept on walking in circles so we gave up and sat down.  I relaxed on the bench and realized that I never saw that much animals and I thought I should blame it on Ben.

Finally it was the end of my fun so Ben had to say Thank you to KPMG.  I really enjoyed being at the Zoo it was also fun being lost with Ben at the Zoo. To be honest I have never imagined my day at the Zoo like that. But I really had fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.